Georockhop
Oerpaard hoef
5.00 EUR

Fossil Trade

Looking for gastropods: Trivia, Epitonium, Clavilithes

dmguk   10-11-2010 om 03:18

dmguk
Junior Lid

Hello, I am looking for gastropods, Trivia, Epitonium and Clavilithes any species (that I do not already have)from any locality / age. I have many different items to swap, let me know your interests. ( I will also be at Harelbeke in December if anyone has anything to swap)
Also interested in modern Trivia + Epitonium. I have lots of Trivia monacha from Wales ( Great Britain) to swap

Bram   10-11-2010 om 10:03

Bram
Senior Lid

You've got mail.

Bram

dmguk   16-11-2010 om 02:31

dmguk
Junior Lid

Hello again. For anyone coming to Harelbeke, I have a few different species of british shark teeth sorted for trading, and also a lot of sponges ! Looking for the items listed above plus other interesting gastropods from Antwerp, Paris Basin, Paulmy etc etc. I will have a Union Jack Flag on my table ! Please stop at our stand and say hello !
I am always interested in exchanging for unusual gastropods, and can offer many different types of british fossils in exchange. I hope to be at both St Gillis Waas and Poulseur in Belgium again next year.

slofos   01-12-2010 om 21:16

slofos
Junior Lid

quote:
dmguk wrote:
Hello again. For anyone coming to Harelbeke, I have a few different species of british shark teeth sorted for trading, and also a lot of sponges ! Looking for the items listed above plus other interesting gastropods from Antwerp, Paris Basin, Paulmy etc etc. I will have a Union Jack Flag on my table ! Please stop at our stand and say hello !
I am always interested in exchanging for unusual gastropods, and can offer many different types of british fossils in exchange. I hope to be at both St Gillis Waas and Poulseur in Belgium again next year.

Hi
I can offer you gastropods from Slovenia.

Kashif   16-01-2015 om 18:35

Kashif
Junior Lid

This is very nice and decent post thanks a lot for posting it.....!!!

zolander   21-01-2015 om 22:12

zolander
Junior Lid

hello there.
these are gasteropodes from morocco if you dont have them.